AG-48 Above Ground Pool Lift
Aquatic Access Above Ground Pool Lifts
The Pool Lift Model AG-48 is an enabling addition to above-ground spas and hot tubs. On the model shown, the cylinder is welded to a 16" x 16" stainless-steel plate with tripod supports. This plate is bolted to the floor and the cylinder may be attached to the top edge of the spa in some applications. Other mountings available. The standard seat faces away from the spa, and has two rigid arms. Optional side seats and several styles of manual turn handles allow some people to use this lift unassisted by manually rotating themselves while on the seat. Other applications for this unit include freestanding nursing home tubs, therapy pools, and swim-spas.
- Can accommodate variable wall heights
- Usually assisted operation
- Manual 360° seat turn
- Mounts on sturdy tripod mounting plate (shown)
- Powered by Water Pressure
- Lifts up to 300 LBS. at 55-65 PSI
- Standard Vertical Seat Travel - 31"