AG-60 Pool Lift
Aquatic Access Inc. Above Ground Pool Lift
The Pool Lift Model AG-60 is a great access addition to above-ground spas and hot tubs. On this model, the cylinder is welded to a 16" x 16" stainless-steel plate with tripod supports. This plate is bolted to the floor In an alternate mounting, the lift is attached to the top edge of the spa. The standard seat can be right- or left-mounted or forward-facing and has two rigid arms. Several manual turn handles enable some customers to operate the lift independently by manually rotating themselves while on the seat. Other applications for this unit include freestanding nursing home tubs. The control valve is mounted on the cylinder and can be adjusted in height.
- Can accommodate variable wall heights
- Usually assisted operation
- Manual 360° Seat Turn
- Mounts on sturdy tripod mounting plate (shown)
- Powered by Water Pressure
- Lifts up to 300 LBS. at 55-65 PSI
- Vertical Seat Travel - 42 "