Aquatic Access Inc. Lifts For In-Ground Pools
The Model IGAT-180/135 meets all of the new recommendations and pending requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) for in-ground pools and spas with built-in benches. It is user-operable, and its seat height is easily adjustable to accommodate various wheelchair heights. The 135 degree clockwise turn allows the greatest access from the deck for the user and any assistants. Side-to-side transfers are easy, the footrest flips up and the mounting arm is under the seat. This allows for unobstructed transfer. The seat rotates forward when entering the pool, and backward when exiting the water. The standard seat has a right arm only, but a flip-up outer arm is available. All components required for installation and operation are included in the price and ship with the lift, although many additional options are available.
IGAT-180/135 Pool Lift
- In-Ground, Automatic 135° Seat Rotation for Pools and Spas with Built-In Benches or Seats. Designed to
- Automatic 135°clockwise seat turn
- Lifts 400 lbs. at 55-65 PSI, depending on weight of accessories chosen
- Portable - lifts out and rolls away with no tools
- Height of the lift in raised position varies up to 7'1"
- Model IGAT-180/135 allows the user's feet on the footrest to avoid built-in benches and
- A rubber pad under the seat is available to protects bench.
- Standard unit rotates clockwise, opposite turn (opposite facing seat) is available