Vertical Platform Lifts
Mac's Platform Lift
Make Life Accessible Again with a Mac's PL-50
The Mac’s Vertical Home Lift PL-50 is designed and engineered for everyday home use. It is easy to operate, easy to install and virtually maintenance free. Every safety detail has been carefully designed in the Mac’s Vertical Home Lift including a non-slip platform, constant pressure switches, a low platform for easy access, safety ramp and railing with all rolled edges.
The Mac's Vertical Home Lift PL-50 is built to meet and exceed residential applications.
The drive system uses common household current and operates in all weather conditions, from -30 degrees to +120 degrees. The key-operated, constant pressure switch enables you to start, stop and change directions at any point, unlike many of the other lifts out there. The electrical system is placed well above ground and sealed against moisture. The lift is finished with an automotive grade powder coat to further protect the lift against the elements.
7 Reasons to buy Mac's Lift Gate
When buying a lift for your residence it is important to know what your getting for your investment. At Mac's Lift Gate Inc. it is important to us that we sell a complete and ready to operate lift. When compared to other manufactures Mac's Lift Gate Inc. stands out for the following reasons.
- 35 Years plus of Vertical Home Lift Manufacturing - Longest in USA
- 5 Year Limited Warranty - Best in the industry
- 30 year life expectancy with every Mac's Lift Gate
- Includes Manual Emergency Hand Crank - this is an option for purchase from some competitors
- Outdoor ready - No need for a Cold Weather Package when lifts are installed in areas that get 30 degrees and colder - this is an option for purchase from some competitors and highly recommended by them
- Live customer service available 24/7 and 365 days a year, 366 in a Leap year
- Peace of mind knowing you have your loved one on the safest and most reliable lift available for your residence.
We serve clients across San Mateo, San Jose, Fremont, Hayward, Palo Alto, Mountain View, Santa Cruz, and Watsonville, California.