Bruno® Scooter Lifts Model AWL-1600 Back-Saver™ Vehicle Lift
- Simple to operate and does not require any manual lifting. Just fold up the wheelchair and roll it onto the platform. Turn the key to the ON position and depress the rocker switch to the UP position.
- Rated to handle most folding wheelchairs, with 22'' or larger rear wheels, and features a 100 lb./45 kg. weight capacity.
- Fits a standard Class I hitch tongue or a Class II/III if an adapter is used. It also features a strong, tubular frame for structural rigidity and maximum durability.
- Features a self-locking, hold-tite bar that’s designed to grip the chair firmly during transport, without marring its finish.
- Meets state and federal D.O.T. regulations for license plate illumination and visibility. It also includes an extra brake light for security and peace of mind.
- Optional Pow'rPac power supply adds convenience for installation and operation.